LATGLEND Dog Crate
Designed and engineered with the flexible nylon, our dog crate is lighter and easier to carry around. It is the most desirable choice when traveling, camping (water-resistant), and/or going on car trips with your pet(s)
Dog Crate for Large Dogs
Great for Travel
Dog Travel Crate
Color: Navy Blue
- This Crate has a panoramic zippered sun-view ceiling for ventilation so that your pet does not feel suffocated and is at ease.
- It has mesh sides on all three sides, helpful to keep a watchful eye on your pet ,also makes your pets easily in and out of crates.
- Each new portable kennel is equipped with a soft mat for extra comfort, your lovely pet must fall in love with it.
NOTE: After twisting the lock, do not push inward or attempt to squeeze the sides of the crate to fold. This will block the crate from folding.
The Importance of Crate Training
- Crate training is important for dogs of all breeds, sizes, and ages. Not only does it give your dog a safe and comfortable place to retreat to when he needs to rest, but it also prepares him for many important life experiences.
- When your dog visits the groomer or veterinarian, it’s possible that he may need to spend some time in a crate or kennel while he waits. A dog that has not been crate trained can seriously injure himself trying to escape. Additionally, crate training allows your dog to travel safely in your car while traveling.
- Crate training is also useful in teaching the rules of the house to a new puppy. Crates can help a frightened puppy feel more secure, aid in housetraining, and limit his access to certain areas of the house.
Introducing Your Dog to the Crate
- Begin by making the crate as comfortable as possible. A favorite bed or blanket will help your dog feel more at home. You can even try placing an item of recently worn clothing to comfort the dog with a familiar scent.
- Make sure the door of the crate is secured in the open position and encourage the dog to enter the crate by tossing a few treats inside. Be sure to praise him when he enters.
- At first, he may enter with just his front paws so that he can grab the treat and leave, but with practice and encouragement, he will begin to feel comfortable inside.
- Once he seems calm entering the crate, you can begin closing the crate behind him for just a second or two. Praise and reward him for patiently waiting for you to open the crate for him to let him out. With practice, you can increase the duration of the dog’s time inside the crate.
- Never force your dog to enter the crate as this will only cause him to distrust you and dislike the crate.
Rewarding Your Dog in the Crate
- To further encourage your dog to stay inside the crate for longer periods of time, consider saving his favorite chews or toys and only giving them to him in the crate.
- You can also feed your dog inside his crate. As he becomes comfortable, you can close the door behind him and release him when he’s done.
- With practice, you can have your dog wait a minute or two after finishing his meal before releasing him. Gradually increase this time until he’s waiting for 10 or more minutes after eating.
Increasing Your Dog’s Time in the Crate
- Always make sure your dog’s crate is somewhere close to you to ensure that he does not feel isolated. Isolation will cause him to dislike the crate, so keep the crate close during the first few weeks or months of training.
- Gradually, you can move the crate further away, but only after the dog has become comfortable staying inside for longer periods of time.
- Many dogs, especially puppies, will cry or whine during their introduction to the crate. It’s important not to let your dog out until he’s calm and quiet. Otherwise, he will learn that making noise will get you to let him out.
Great for Travel: This Zippered Pet Crate is generously sized to accommodate your pet in a comfortable way while traveling. This Crate has a panoramic zippered sun-view ceiling for ventilation so that your pet does not feel suffocated and is at ease. It has mesh sides on all three sides, which is helpful to keep a watchful eye on your pet and also ensures ventilation,also makes your pets easily in and out of crates.
Easy Use for Home: Use as a pop-up home for your dog or cat. Patented Design with most compact and easy to install NO need any tools for assembling. This pet crate can be easily cleaned using a damp cloth to preserve it for long and to ensure that it is hygienic for your pet.
Sturdy Mesh Construction: Durable mesh materials and three ways openning allow fresh air to circulate through. Naturally keeping the temperature cool within the space;minimizing moisture and odors. The weather- and water-resistant features make it ideal for outdoor use
Extra Padding and Comfort: Each new portable kennel is equipped with a soft mat for extra comfort, your lovely pet must fall in love with it. It provides a comfortable place for your pet, can become a bed for your pet indoor. The cloth cover of the cushion is removable and washable. Lightweight and easy to carry to all places like like Vet Visits Grooming Appts
Small – Large Capacity: Crates are a fussy business, so it needs to be the right size. Choose from our S, M, L, and XL. Please pay attention to measuring the body length and shoulder height of your pet. Just choose the right size for your lovely pet. Not only be used by dog, but also suitable for a cat or kitten.