JASON entered the Japan scissors market in 1995,specializing in the production of various hairdressing and pet scissors.80% of the products are exported to all over the world. We are in mass production and quality control. Expertise in manufacturing processes, product accessories and styles is critical to our success.We are committed to building the excellent brand in the Beauty Salon & Pet Grooming Industry.
Reversible Curved Dog Grooming Scissors
- When using the curved scissors, the dog groomer must take care not to over turn the blades. If you have been trimming a round shape using a straight scissor you must be aware that the curve of the blade does the shaping for you and if you over turn the scissor you may take off too much coat. Inverting a curved scissors can make it easier to add shape into the bend in a back leg or to set the neck at the top line.
- This style of dog grooming scissor is perfect for creating roundness on the dog’s heads, feet, legs and rib cages, especially on small to medium sized dog breeds and cross breeds. It is excellent for producing a beautiful finish when used on a correctly prepared dog coat.
Chunkers Shears for Dogs
Chunkers shears for dogs are the newest addition to dog grooming shears. The big‘T’ shaped teeth allow hair to be pushed away from the cutting blade, giving a much softer and natural finish. You can use chunkers shears on legs, underlines, ears and heads…
Straight Dog Grooming Scissors
- While each individual has their own preferences, straight shears are typically the best all-around dog grooming scissors you can buy. If you only want to invest in one style of dog grooming scissors, they should be straight shears.
- Why are straight shears the most multipurpose style of dog grooming scissors? Well, while you can eventually get a rounded cut with straight shears, it’s nearly impossible to get a straight line with curved shears.
- You can use straight shears on any area of your dog’s body, while curved and thinning shears have more specific purposes.
Process Carefully Polishing and Grinding
Each scissors suffers carefully polishing and grinding process to make the scissors better quality and more durable.
They hold a great reputation among groomers as being reliable, comfortable and long lasting. This makes them incredibly good value for the money.
JP 440C Stainless Steel
|3 in 1 Pet Grooming Scissors||21-Teeth Chunkers Shear for Dogs||50 Teeth Dog Grooming Blending Scissor||18-Tooth Texturising Dog Grooming Scissor||Straight Dog Grooming Scissors||Curved Dog Grooming Scissors|
|Size||7 inch||7 inch||7 inch||7 inch||7 inch||7 inch|
|Types||Double-sided||Right Hand||Right Hand||Left Hand||Right Hand||Double-sided|
1 year worry-free product after sale service for JASON Dog Grooming Curved Scissors. Just contact us if you are not satisfied and we will offer 100% satisfaction solution for you.
Opposing handle shear allows groomer to flip shears over so that the cutting blade is curved up,to meet different pruning requirements
Crafted from Japanese 440c stainless steel, this beautiful curved grooming scissors for dogs has been ergonomically designed allowing it to be used in the natural hand position
This curved scissors for dog grooming, is lightweight and exceptionally comfortable, and suitable for all dog groomers, whether a beginner or experienced
These groomers curved shears are perfect for creating roundness on dog’s heads, feet, legs and ribcages, especially on small to medium sized dog breeds and cross breeds