When Should You Use a Dog Crate?
- If your dog needs a retreat of its own to rest and relax.
- If your dog tends to destroy your home when you’re away.
- If your dog is afraid of strangers and needs a place to feel safe.
Why Should You Choose this Wooden Dog Crate?
- Made with particleboard and steel, it’s strong and durable;
- Featuring a rustic brown finish, it perks up your room;
- Also works as a side table next to your sofa, window, or bed;
- 2 lockable doors allow for easy getting in and out;
- Removable tray at the bottom for easy cleaning;
- Adjustable feet keep it stable on slightly uneven floors;
- Ideal for medium dogs such as Border Collie, Bulldog, Husky, Australian Shepherd, and more.
- Color: Rustic Brown, Black
- Material: Particleboard, Steel
- Overall Product Size: 38.6”L x 25.6”W x 26.8”H (98 x 65 x 68 cm)
- Inner Size: 35.8”L x 21.7”W x 23.2”H (91 x 55 x 59 cm)
- Product Weight: 57.8 lb (26.2 kg)
- Max. Static Load Capacity of the Top: 154 lb (70 kg)
- 1 x Dog Crate
- 1 x Instructions
- The product is not a toy. Children are not allowed to climb into or play in or on the product.
- Always remove the collar of your pet before it enters the crate.
- Measure the size, including length, width, and height, of your pet to make sure the size of the product is sufficient for your pet.
|Cat litter box furniture UPCL001X02||FEANDREA Pack of 2 Washable Reusable Puppy Dog Pee Pads||FEANDREA Pooper Scooper for Large, Medium Dogs, Extra Large Metal Tray, Rake||FEANDREA Multifunctional dog car seat protection cover||FEANDREA Dog car back seat cover||FEANDREA Dog Bed, Pet Sofa for Dog, Cat, Donut Shape, Anti-Slip, Washable, Round|
|Size||32.4”L x 20.9”W x 19.7”H||36 x 48 inch/48*60 inch||Rake Size: 5.9″L x 36.2″H (15 x 92 cm)||Product Size: 53.9”L x 90.9”W (137 x 231 cm)||Unfolded Size: 55.9”L x 49.2”W (142 x 125 cm)||30”Dia. x 5”H (75 x 12 cm)|
|Size||Tray Size: 10.2″L x 37.4″H (26 x 95 cm)|
Homes Are Safe: Crafted of particleboard and steel, your shy dog will feel safe in its home—this strong dog crate—when strangers come. And your home? Also safe! Your naughty dog won’t have a chance to destroy it when you’re away
A Piece of Furniture for You, Too: Featuring a large top, this wooden pet crate is designed to be shared. Why not add a lamp, several potted plants, and some magazines to create a side table that also works for you? It can hold up to 154 lb
Times Have Changed: A pet crate doesn’t have to be an eyesore in your stylish home anymore. Boasting a unique color, this piece of decorative dog furniture lends a charming rustic flair, and watch out, it may steal the spotlight
Easy Assembly, Happy Dog: Here, building a new home doesn’t need to take ages. Thanks to the easy-to-follow instructions, it won’t take long to see your furry pal visit its new house with a happy wagging tail
Easy Cleaning, Happy Human: Oops, there’s a small accident? No sweat. Just slide the removable tray at the bottom out to clean it—easy peasy! Your floor is saved, too